Tuition & Payment
- 1st – 4th Grades 8:45 AM- 3:30 PM — $8500 Annually ($850 Monthly)
- Full – Day Kindergarten 8:45 AM- 3:30 PM — $8500 Annually ($850 Monthly)
- 5 – day Preschool 8:45 AM- 11:45 AM — $550 Monthly
- 3 – day Preschool (M/W/F) 12:30 PM- 3:30 PM — $350 Monthly
- 2 – day Preschool (Tu/Th) 12:30 PM- 3:30 PM — $250 Monthly
- After-school clubs available from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM for K-4th grade for an additional monthly or daily rate.
- 10% off tuition cost for a second student.
- 20% off tuition cost for third student.
- 30% off tuition cost for 4 or more students.
Discount cannot exceed 30%, and does not apply to the application fee or materials fee for each student. Please contact us for additional information.
All staff at Pursuit Preschool and Elementary must pass both state and federal background checks and have current CPR and First Aid certifications. Additionally, all teachers are certified by the state of Washington, and have a bachelors degree.
Health & Safety Practices
- Pursuit Preschool & Elementary is a closed campus. Doors remain locked throughout our school day and all visitors are required to check in through the front security desk.
- All staff and volunteers are screened and trained using a National background check system and the Ministry Safe Abuse Prevention Training curriculum.
- Classrooms are equipped with live and recorded video feed cameras
- Full time security staff that is trained and armed will be onsite during all school operating hours.
Behavior Guidance & Management
We take a positive approach in behavior management and guidance through communicated expectations, conversation, boundaries, modeling, mutual respect, and love. We guide, redirect, and offer praise and positive reinforcement. We take the time to get to know our students through their individual selves and their families to learn what they respond best to. Our goal is to give our students the tools to become successful in making healthy and safe choices for themselves and with those around them. Open communication with families is essential for success in positive behaviors.